Key Stage 4 curriculum
The core curriculum consists of GCSE specifications in Mathematics, English Language, English Literature and Science (including separate Physics, Chemistry and Biology). In addition recreational PE and iLearn are non-examined compulsory subjects.
Optional subjects are available to all students and are allocated contact time of 5 hours over a fortnight. The choice of option subjects is below:
- GCSE specifications in Geography, History, Religious Studies, French, German, Spanish, Computer Science, PE, Media Studies, Textiles, Product Design, Food Preparation and Nutrition, Art, Drama and Music
- Cambridge National L2 Specifications in Health and Social Care, Sport Science and Creative imedia
- BTEC L2 specification in Horse Care and L1 in Construction (taught in conjunction with IFS L2 Financial Capability)
- ASDAN L1 Land Based Studies
- School certificate in Hair and Beauty