Malmesbury School Mission Statement
We will promote an inspirational culture in which everyone feels valued and challenged to fulfil their potential.
To be a happy, caring and excellent community.
We have high expectations of all our students and work hard to promote achievement within a supportive community.
The 5-year strategic aims of Malmesbury School are:
- To sustain a safe, happy and caring environment.
- To support learning and personal development and to prioritise well-being and celebrate endeavour and achievement of the whole school community.
- To provide high quality, inspirational teaching, excellent facilities and a fully appropriate, broad and inclusive curriculum for every student.
- To equip our young people to succeed in the wider world with an enthusiasm and confidence for life and learning, resilience and willingness to contribute positively to the wider community.
- To inform and engage parents/carers to support every aspect of their child’s learning and development and to become actively involved in the success of the school. To maintain a strong reputation for the school within the local community and to encourage their active participation and engagement with the school.
- To further develop as a centre of professional learning. To be recognised for raising standards here and in the wider educational community and for attracting, nurturing and retaining the best quality staff.